[slime-devel] weird ^D errors

Cyrus Harmon ch-slime at bobobeach.com
Sat Oct 6 06:21:23 UTC 2007

ok, for some weeks now, I've been getting this sporadic error where I
start navigating through a file and I get errors such as this:

unknown &KEY argument: :|PRI^DNT-RIGHT-MARGIN|

obviously, the ^D in the middle of print-right-margin isn't right.
But it's not just print-right-margin, yet it always seems to be a ^D.
Has anyone else seen such a problem? I'm running on a threaded
version of SBCL (1.0.10.29) for MacOS with a reasonably recent carbon
emacs built from CVS (current head doesn't run, but that's another
story; perhaps emacs is the culprit here).

Thanks,

Cyrus