[slime-devel] Keyboard shortcut mechanism for custom code expanders.

Vladimir Sedach vsedach at gmail.com
Sun May 20 22:04:11 UTC 2007

Hello,

As a result of many long hours spent hacking ParenScript code, the
idea for something like "C-c ret but with js:js instead of
macroexpand-1" came up. Since ParenScript itself has nothing to do
with Slime, and this feature is probably useful for many similar
systems, I thought I might as well make this a general facility where
you can just add the "expanders" you need in your .emacs. Code is
attached (no diffs since I didn't have to change anything).

Vladimir