[slime-devel] M-x slime-disconnect killing swank server

David Barker kzar at kzar.co.uk
Thu May 3 19:32:22 UTC 2007

Hi, I am trying to setup swank-server on top of clisp so that I can keep a
REPL running constantly and if I need to change things I can access it
under emacs with M-x slime-connect. I have created the swank-server on
port 4005 fine and I can connect to it with slime-connect. My problem is
that when I do slime-disconnect to leave it stops the swank-server running
too. I can't figure out how to fix this, any ideas? Thanks, David B