[slime-devel] Lisp interaction with editors other than emacs?

Duncan Domingue duncanbojangles at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 16:31:16 UTC 2007

I'm looking for information regarding interaction between a running lisp
instance and text editors other than emacs. I'm not a huge fan of emacs, joe
being my editor of choice, and I haven't been able to find something similar
to slime for joe or any other text editor. I was wondering if anyone on the
list knows of any project similar in scope and approach as slime for other
text editors. Any information would be very helpful, even if it doesn't
involve the editor joe. Thanks in advance.