[slime-devel] Re: LispNYC has been accepted as a mentoring organization for Google's Summer of Code

Ivan Toshkov ivan at toshkov.org
Mon Mar 19 21:02:15 UTC 2007

On 3/19/07, Tobias C. Rittweiler <tcr at freebits.de> wrote:
> Heow Eide-Goodman <lists at alphageeksinc.com> writes:
>
> > ...which means you can submit Slime-related projects!
>
> How about the fancy SLDB debugger REPL so many people have been craving
> for so long? If that is considered not to be enough, there'd also be
> Zach Beane's christmas wish of a symbol conflict manager.[1]
>
> Is actually any of the senior hackers willing to mentor any such a Slime
> project?
>
> Anything else you have been dreaming of all nights?

I think some time ago Antonio Menezes Leitao was planing on
implementing his pattern language for refactoring[1] for Slime, but I
never heard what happened with this.  I think, it would be a cool
project, though I can't say if it's suitable for SOC.

Cheers,
Ivan

[1] http://www.gia.ist.utl.pt/%7Eaml/Links/pattern-language-for-refactoring.ps