[slime-devel] Re: [Re: SLIME manual fixes]

Madhu enometh at meer.net
Sun Jan 28 17:43:34 UTC 2007

* Andras Simon <Pine.LNX.4.56.0701281510330.31338 at hexagon.math-inst.hu> :

| On Sun, 28 Jan 2007, Gary King wrote:
|
|> I like lists in the documentation too... I'm still an Emacs newbie
|> though... is there a way to get a nice listing from the interactive
|> help...?
|
| describe-mode (usually bound to C-h m)

Just a caveat that even this not reflect the actual keybindings in
effect!  From a different thread
("C-M-q not working in SLIME 2007-01-20") in this mailing list:

http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.lisp.slime.devel/5861

and the detailed explanation (with pointers to how to get the
keybindings at the bottom of this post by Ariel Badichi.

http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.lisp.slime.devel/5862

(perhaps another reason why, C-h m is no excuse to get rid of the key
index? :p)

--
Madhu