[slime-devel] [BUG] a repeatable way to crash a utf-8 slime session

Samium Gromoff _deepfire at feelingofgreen.ru
Sat Jan 27 01:03:32 UTC 2007

While figuring out how to deal with unicode i stumbled upon across
something which appeared to be killing slime session/sbcl with an ensuing
emacs message telling something about process filters.

Urfin from #lisp helped me to narrow this down to evaluation of
(format t "~c" #\UD0BB), or otherwise getting #\UD0BB shown on the screen,
like having it displayed as the result of evaluation.

It seems to have a 100% repeatability.

I have yesterday's slime and sbcl 1.0/x86/Linux.

regards, Samium Gromoff