[slime-devel] Re: slime-apropos-package doesn't work with readtable-case = :invert

Harald Hanche-Olsen hanche at math.ntnu.no
Wed Jan 24 23:45:40 UTC 2007

+ Helmut Eller <heller at common-lisp.net>:

| * Harald Hanche-Olsen [2007-01-24 16:46+0100] writes:
|
| > and the easiest way to do that, might be to run each package name
| > through this function?
| >
| > (lambda (name)
| >   (let ((*package* *swank-io-package*))
| >     (with-output-to-string (str)
| >       (write (intern name) :stream str))))
|
| I've added something like this.  Thank you for the report.

Works well for me, thanks.  And in the process, I found that it seems
ok to upgrade slime on a running system:

Take down the slime connection, run the commands

(asdf:operate 'asdf:load-op :swank)
(swank:create-server :dont-close nil)

in the *inferior-lisp* buffer, reload slime.el in emacs, and top it
off with M-x slime-connect.  Back in business.

Almost makes me wonder if there is already a feature to automate this
process.

- Harald