[slime-devel] Committer du jour?

Bill Clementson billclem at gmail.com
Tue Jan 23 22:04:08 UTC 2007

Hi all,

Is there some "committer du jour" for slime (e.g. - someone who has
commit privileges who processes any patches submitted from those of us
without commit privileges)? The reason I ask is that I submitted two
patches in the past week and I've seen a couple of other fixes come
through on the mailing list but none of these appear to have been
applied to cvs yet. Should patches that are submitted via the
developers mailing list be cc'ed to some specific individual?

--
Bill Clementson