[slime-devel] Re: COPYRIGHT change - slime contributors please read this

Luca Capello luca at pca.it
Fri Jan 19 10:45:24 UTC 2007

Hello!

This the last remind for those who haven't answered yet, as I'm not
sure that silent acceptance of Marco's commit could be considered
valid.  The thread started at:

http://common-lisp.net/pipermail/slime-devel/2006-October/005263.html

On Fri, 27 Oct 2006 12:04:12 +0200, Luca Capello wrote:
> On Thu, 05 Oct 2006 00:48:04 +0200, Luca Capello wrote:
>> I'm cc:ing all the interested people (please read below), sorry if
>> someone of them daily reads SLIME-devel.  Please reply to the
>> SLIME-devel mailing list only (I set R-T and M-F-T accordingly).
>>
>> Peter, I cc:ing you FYI, as you're the Debian SLIME maintainer.
>
> These are still valid :-)
>
>> On Wed, 04 Oct 2006 01:33:07 +0200, Marco Baringer wrote:
>>> what i really meant to say here was: what should I do for those
>>> files which have no copyright notice in them?
>>>
>>> The files in question are:
[...]
>>> doc/Makefile
>>
>> This was firstly created by Luke Gorrie at the same time of
>> doc/slime.texi and doc/texinfo-tabulate.awk, which clearly contain
>> the public domain statement (not the same for the copyright).  I
>> guess that doc/Makefile is in the public domain as well, but we
>> need Luke's word.  Modified by Peter Seibel and Christophe Rhodes.
>> Michael Weber provided the patch to create contributors.texi,

Missing the three statements.

>>> HACKING
>>> NEWS
>>
>> Both created by Luke and modified by Helmut.

Helmut Eller agreed to put his modifications in the PD.

>>> PROBLEMS
>>
>> Created by Luke, modified by Helmut, Espen Wiborg and Christophe
>> Rhodes.
>
> Espen Wiborg already put its modifications in the PD.

Missing Luke and Christophe's statement.

>>> README
>>
>> Created by Luke, modified by Daniel Barlow, Helmut and Marco
>> Baringer.

Missing Luke, Daniel and Marco's statement.

Thx, bye,
Gismo / Luca