[slime-devel] Really an emacs question : forward/backward sexp

Bill Clementson billclem at gmail.com
Tue Feb 27 02:29:04 UTC 2007

Hi Gary,

Your best bet is "C-h m". It will list all of the modes that are
active in the current buffer and the key bindings that were defined
for each mode. However, it will not necessarily tell you which key
bindings are "really" active because one mode's keybindings can shadow
other bindings. However, if you do a "C-h b", that will tell you what
bindings are actually in effect and, once you know what bindings are
in effect, you can use "C-h m" to figure out where they were actually
defined.

--
Bill Clementson