[slime-devel] Re: Appeal from luserland

Bradford W Miller Bradford_W_Miller at raytheon.com
Fri Feb 23 19:45:39 UTC 2007

I suspect the difference expected between downloading what happens to be
in the CVS and a formal version number is the quality and quantity of
testing. Automated regression tests, for instance, if they don't already
exist, would make sense for version releases that perhaps are a bit
heavyweight for every check in (though the more automated it is, the less
painful it would be).

Brad Miller