[slime-devel] Re: ASDF-Binary-Locations and SLIME's source information

Gary King gwking at metabang.com
Mon Feb 19 20:17:35 UTC 2007

Hi Edgar,

I know Clisp hardly at all but most lisps have a non-portable
facility to save cross reference information (here, for example, is
the documentation on Allegro's http://www.allegrocache.net/support/
documentation/6.1/doc/cross-reference.htm). SLIME uses this to work
with who-calls, callers, etc. I'm not sure, but I think it also uses
it for meta-point (anyone else care to comment?)

In any case, I think that this might help in tracking down the
problem. The location of the fasl's really shouldn't matter (at
least, it shouldn't need to matter).

HTH,

--
Gary Warren King, metabang.com