[slime-devel] Filename translator example in manual

Abhishek Reddy arbscht at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 16:11:38 UTC 2007

Terrence,

Sorry, the original submission was unrelated to your particular problem.

On 12/12/07, Terrence Brannon <metaperl at gmail.com> wrote:
> But slime-machine-instance and cl:machine-instance are not found via
> apropos or function search.

In any case, machine-instance is a built-in CL function, not in Slime
or Emacs as far as I know.  The idea here is to discover your Lisp's
machine-instance value separately and use it literally when setting up
a translator.  I'm not sure how useful it is in your case.

Cheers,
Abhishek