[slime-devel] repl output behavior

Austin Haas austin at pettomato.com
Tue Aug 28 23:56:11 UTC 2007

I can confirm that it is fixed. Thanks!

I've noticed one other issue:

1. Put point and the repl prompt near the bottom of the repl buffer.
2. Do anything that requires the minibuffer to use enough lines that it move into the space occupied by point. (e.g., C-: <ret> (print "C-q j") <ret>)

Result: Point will jump the the vertical center of the repl buffer.

Desired outcome: Point should remain in it's current position in the buffer.

I think it's normal for emacs to scroll the buffer in this case, but it is unique to the slime repl that point would move from it's buffer position.

-austin