[slime-devel] repl output behavior

Austin Haas austin at pettomato.com
Tue Aug 28 21:33:57 UTC 2007

Hi, I just upgraded to the most recent cvs slime this afternoon (previous version was probably about a month old, but I'm not positive), and I noticed that the output in the repl shows up in a different way than I've ever seen. Now, any expression I evaluate (C-x C-e) in a buffer is echoed in the repl in a bottom to top order, starting from above the command prompt. Any output, warnings, etc., appear top to bottom above the echoed expression. Previously, everything flowed from top to bottom with expressions and output intertwined.

Was the repl buffer's behavior changed or am I seeing something unintentional? Is there some way to get it back the way that it used to be?

-austin