[slime-devel] Re: OK to simplify :write-string message incompatibly?

Matthias Koeppe mkoeppe+slime at mail.math.uni-magdeburg.de
Tue Aug 28 08:32:46 UTC 2007

Helmut Eller <heller at common-lisp.net> writes:

> * Matthias Koeppe [2007-08-28 01:04+0200] writes:
>
>> OK to change, or do we need to care about compatibility of the SLIME
>> protocol at this point?
>
> Please do so.  We don't need to care about protocol compatibility, we
> never did.

Done.

I have also created a contrib/swank-presentations.lisp file, where you
can move presentation-related stuff if you like.

Can I get a function variable for send-repl-results-to-emacs?
Currently I just re-defun it, both in swank-presentations.lisp and
swank-presentation-streams.lisp, which does not seem very clean.

Matthias
--
Matthias Köppe -- http://www.math.uni-magdeburg.de/~mkoeppe
(currently @math.ucdavis.edu)