[slime-devel] M-. causes errors like "Symbol's value as variable is void: OLDEND+91591"

Matthias Koeppe mkoeppe+slime at mail.math.uni-magdeburg.de
Sat Aug 25 04:20:23 UTC 2007

Tobias,

I am frequently getting Emacs Lisp errors like the following
when I use M-. in Lisp buffers.

slime-goto-location-position: Symbol's value as variable is void: OLDEND+91591

I believe this is related to this change, but I have not tried to
debug it.

2007-08-15  Tobias C. Rittweiler <tcr at freebits.de>

	Make `M-.' work on definitions outside the current restriction.
	`M-,' will also properly restore the narrowing as of before the
	jump. Similiarly for quiting from the compilation notes buffer and
	the Xref buffers.

Can you look into that?

Matthias
--