[slime-devel] Re: [RfC] Reorganization of source

Helmut Eller heller at common-lisp.net
Sun Aug 12 12:14:51 UTC 2007

* Tobias C. Rittweiler [2007-08-12 13:57+0200] writes:

> What's the reason of your liking then? :)

Good taste needs no reason :)

> Hence I moved from the idea of a contrib/ directory to the idea of a
> modules/ directory where even core features can be placed.

That's exactly what I'd like to avoid.  I don't want to have more core
features to support.  The reorganization thing sounds like an excuse
for introducting more features.  Keeping the current organization
increases the pressure to actually simplify the existing code instead
of just moving bad code to other files.