[slime-devel] Re: some fixes to the fuzzy completion

Attila Lendvai attila.lendvai at gmail.com
Mon Oct 30 18:35:49 UTC 2006

update, with some news:

2006-10-30  Attila Lendvai  <attila.lendvai at gmail.com>

    * slime.el (sldb-sexp-highlight-mode): New custom.
    (slime-handle-repl-shortcut): Trigger slime-lookup-shortcut
    when the point is anywhere before slime-repl-input-start-mark.
    IOW, you can press , anywhere before the prompt.
    (slime-edit-definition): Handle the case when there are
    only such entries returned from swank that have errors.

    * swank.lisp (fuzzy-completion-set): Fix on clisp.
    (convert-fuzzy-completion-result): Fix symbol fbound
    and other annotations.
    (slot-value-using-class-for-inspector): New.
    (slot-boundp-using-class-for-inspector): New.
    (inspect-for-emacs): Use the special slot access methods
    so that it's possible to customize the inspecting of
    complex slots (e.g. computed-class at
    http://common-lisp.net/project/computed-class/).
    (all-slots-for-inspector): Converted to generic method.

--
- attila

"- The truth is that I've been too considerate, and so became
unintentionally cruel...
- I understand.
- No, you don't understand! We don't speak the same language!"
(Ingmar Bergman - Smultronstället)