[slime-devel] SLIME difficulty with SBCL 0.9.15 on OS X/Aquamacs 0.9.9d

Matt Pillsbury pillsbury at gmail.com
Fri Oct 27 04:48:47 UTC 2006

Hi, all,

I recently installed the latest CVS tarball, and when I try M-x
slime, I see a lot of stuff in the *inferior-lisp* buffer that looks
like it's setting things up normally. However, partway though, I see
this:

;; Error while loading: /Users/mtp/.slime/fasl/2006-10-26/sbcl-0.9.15-
darwin-ppc/swank.fasl
;;   Condition: unknown &KEY argument: :WEAKNESS
;; Aborting.
;
; compilation unit aborted
;   caught 1 fatal ERROR condition

and it never finishes loading. Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks,
Matt