[slime-devel] Re: Small fixes

Attila Lendvai attila.lendvai at gmail.com
Thu Nov 23 13:48:08 UTC 2006

> If I'm allowed to vote, I vote for presenting just the defsetf because
> it's the form that allows you to write (setf (mycar ...)  ...) in the
> first place.  In your example, mycar is also a defined function but,
> for defsetf purposes, that's irrelevant.  As a result, it shouldn't be
> presented as relevant.  But that's just my opinion and I will not be
> bothered if you choose to implement it the way as you seem to prefer.

OTOH, it's the same question as whether presenting all the methods
with the same name, or jumping to the one directly where you pressed
M-.

--
- attila

"- The truth is that I've been too considerate, and so became
unintentionally cruel...
 - I understand.
 - No, you don't understand! We don't speak the same language!"
(Ingmar Bergman - Smultronstället)