[slime-devel] Re: SLIME Committers

Edi Weitz edi at agharta.de
Tue Nov 21 07:12:44 UTC 2006

On Sun, 19 Nov 2006 21:19:14 +0100, "Attila Lendvai" <attila.lendvai at gmail.com> wrote:

> what do you and the others think about (1) moving the darcs repo at
> http://common-lisp.net/cgi-bin/darcsweb/darcsweb.cgi?r=cl-wdim-slime;a=summary
> under /project/slime? and (2) advertising it as the primary
> repository?

I'd very much prefer if the CVS repository would continue to be the
main repository.  Yeah, I know, I haven't done much for SLIME in the
last months, but sometimes I do and I think I belong to the minority
of SLIME users/hackers using Windoze.

Up until now I haven't managed to get darcs working on Windows, with
or without Cygwin.  Maybe I'm just too dumb for that kind of stuff,
but I have better things to do than to install the version control
systems du jour each week.

Does usage of plain old CVS hold back SLIME development in any way?

Cheers,
Edi.