[slime-devel] Re: Daily ChangeLog diff

Attila Lendvai attila.lendvai at gmail.com
Mon Nov 6 21:36:43 UTC 2006

> > (Or, since Slime is not a democracy, but something between a dictatorship
> > and an anarchy, maybe someone will just flip the commit-bit...)
>
> i commited attila's broken patch without throughly testing it and then
> didn't find time to commit his fixup patch. some of the responsibility
> for this little mine is mine, sorry attila.

i must speek up here: i sent that patch as something to be committed.
sure, you were the one pressing the button but i leave that discussion
for the politicans...

--
- attila

"- The truth is that I've been too considerate, and so became
unintentionally cruel...
 - I understand.
 - No, you don't understand! We don't speak the same language!"
(Ingmar Bergman - Smultronstället)