[slime-devel] v-iew source in backtrace not working?

Attila Lendvai attila.lendvai at gmail.com
Sat Nov 4 16:47:07 UTC 2006

> In the debugger/backtrace, hitting 'v' on a line usually goes to the
> source
> code and brackets the form in question in highlighted blocks.  Assuming
> the
> debug settings were correct during compilation.
> But I keep getting this now:
>
> error in process filter: Symbol's value as variable is void: paren-mode
>
> I checked the ChangeLog for paren-mode, and didn't find it.
> Is this a new setting I forgot to add?
>
> I'm running SBCL 0.9.18 on OSX-Intel and CVS Slime, of course.

unfortunately an xemacs-only change slipped in with a previsous patch of
mine. see thread "sldb-sexp-highlight-mode" for a patch to fix it.

i have no commit rights, so that's all i can do for now... :|

hth,

--
- attila

"- The truth is that I've been too considerate, and so became
unintentionally cruel...
- I understand.
- No, you don't understand! We don't speak the same language!"
(Ingmar Bergman - Smultronstället)