[slime-devel] slime feature proposal: message-of-the-day

Anton Vodonosov vodonosov at mail.ru
Fri Nov 3 20:14:28 UTC 2006

Hi.

It's cool, but why this future should be available only
for lisp programmers?

I far as I understand, the file referenced by *motd-pathname*
should be accessible from the local machine. If so, it may
be more flexible to implement ChangeLog parser in emacs lisp
and turn it into a separate tool, that may be used by any emacs
user, not necessary by lisp developer.

Regards,
-Anton