[slime-devel] Re: How to erase input lines in REPL?

Jeff Cunningham jeffrey at cunningham.net
Wed May 17 00:58:05 UTC 2006

On Tue May 16, 2006 at 09:44:34PM +0300, Giorgos Pontikakis wrote:
> Marco Baringer <mb at bese.it> writes:
>
> > Giorgos Pontikakis <gnp at freemail.gr> writes:

<snip>

> > oh, hadn't though about that (i'm a big fan of paredit but don't use
> > it in the repl).
>
> I know, I learned about paredit when I watched your excellent movie :-)

I had made a mental note to install paredit when I watched that movie,
and then promptly forgot about it. The note above reminded me of it
again and I just installed it. That is one *slick* edit mode, I'll
tell you what!

Thanks!

I had to comment out the key-binding that took over "M-;" (I couldn't
quite figure out what he's doing with it). I like to be able to
comment out multiple lines of code with a single key-stroke (so to
speak) and it eliminated that capability w/o seeming to offer another
way to do this.

-Jeff