[slime-devel] compile-file, slime and line number?

Burton Samograd kruhft at gmail.com
Fri May 12 19:23:40 UTC 2006

Hi,

I'm getting back into actual lisp development and I'm trying to
install the common lisp music (clm) package using sbcl.  I've gotten a
compile error (in mus.lisp for those that are interested) that I'd
like to figure out how to fix it, but I can't really find it since the
error doesn't seem to provide line numbers for the error.  Is there a
way to get the line number that the error occured on printed?

TIA

--
burton samograd					kruhft .at. gmail
kruhft.blogspot.com	www.myspace.com/kruhft	metashell.blogspot.com