[slime-devel] slime-fuzzy-complete-symbol

Antonio Menezes Leitao aml at gia.ist.utl.pt
Mon May 8 17:49:33 UTC 2006

bdowning at lavos.net (Brian Downing) writes:

> While we're talking about this, would it be helpful for it to try and
> "learn" your prefered completions?  i.e. if one completes "mvl" and
> picks "multiple-values-limit", that would get a higher score next
> time.

That seems like a good idea.

> While this would promote trying to have the right completion at the top,
> it would also mean the list is always shuffling around a bit, which
> could be distracting.

Humm, I don't really remember what was on the completion window last
time I saw it, so I would say that's not a problem.

Another very good improvement would be anything that speeds up the
computation of the completions.  It is taking too long for normal
interactive use, at least in my centrino laptop.

Best regards,

António Leitão.