[slime-devel] Slime no longer looks up argument lists?

Lars Rune Nøstdal larsnostdal at gmail.com
Tue Mar 28 18:35:43 UTC 2006

Hello list,
I'm having some problems after an upgrade of both SBCL and Slime from
CVS. It seems it does not look up argument-lists any more, as it used
to when pressing space. This is a great feature and I really miss it.
:)

My `.emacs'-file has been stripped, and looks like this:

  (setq inferior-lisp-program "sbcl")
  (add-to-list 'load-path "~/programming/lisp/slime")
  (require 'slime)
  (slime-setup)

I'm using Ubuntu Breezy, with the default GNU Emacs (21.4.1) that
installs with that distro.

I'm thinking I might have forgotten to check something that might be
causing this - any ideas?

--
Mvh,
Lars Rune Nøstdal