[slime-devel] slime-create-filename-translator revisted.

Nathan Bird nathan at acceleration.net
Tue Mar 7 16:10:18 UTC 2006

It looks like the patch got applied to the ChangeLog:
http://common-lisp.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/slime/ChangeLog?root=slime&r1=1.8
52&r2=1.853

But not the slime.el file:
http://common-lisp.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/slime/slime.el?rev=1.593&root=sli
me&view=log

Did I not create the patch correctly? I was just able to apply it...

Well, looking back at it, it seems that the previous patch accidentally
removed the helper function: slime-add-filename-translation.

This patch is also slightly different in that I added "(require 'tramp)" to
the function which requires tramp.

I tested reverting slime.el and applying this patch, everything seems to
work.

Nathan Bird