[slime-devel] connecting multiple users to one lisp process

Joe Corneli jcorneli at planetmath.org
Thu Jun 22 20:33:38 UTC 2006

I am interested in connecting several uniquely-identified users to one
lisp process.  For example, the lisp process could be running a MUD
and the users will be interacting with each other there.  Someone
mentioned to me that SLIME could be used to facilitate the
"connection" aspect of this problem (perhaps still leaving some work
in the unique identification of users).  Any initial feedback or
advice on how to approach this?  Is SLIME the right tool for the job?
If not, do you have any other suggestions?  If yes, please advise on
how to get started, and we'll talk more after that.