[slime-devel] comma shortcut doesn't work always

Nicolas Neuss Nicolas.Neuss at iwr.uni-heidelberg.de
Mon Jan 30 10:57:04 UTC 2006

Edi Weitz <edi at agharta.de> writes:

> Hmm, am I really the only one?  I also encounter this with CMUCL, BTW.
>
> Recap: You start SLIME and if the very first character you type in the
> REPL buffer is a comma it is not recognized as a SLIME shortcut.
>
> We had this problem last spring (see beginning of this thread) and
> Helmut fixed it.  But it resurfaced this autumn/winter and I still
> have it - see above.
>
> Thanks,
> Edi.

I did encounter it ten minutes ago on Debian with SLIME-2005-11-22 and
CMUCL and then (after updating) also with SLIME 2006-01-20.  After that,
the problem disappeared, i.e. I cannot reproduce it anymore.

Nicolas.

--
PD Dr. Nicolas Neuss  IWR, INF 368, D-69120 Heidelberg
Email: Nicolas.Neuss at IWR.Uni-Heidelberg.De