[slime-devel] [Feature Request:] keeping history for several macroexpansions in a row

Brian Downing bdowning at lavos.net
Mon Jan 23 21:48:07 UTC 2006

On Sat, Jan 21, 2006 at 06:25:24PM +0100, Tobias C. Rittweiler wrote:
> Finally, I'm often hit by not releasing the control-key fast enough such
> that a `C-c C-RET' key sequence is generated. Maybe that could be made
> an alias for `C-c RET'?

An easy fix for that is to hit C-c C-m (as in macroexpand) instead.
I believe this is the intended keybinding for this (since C-c M-m is
slime-macroexpand-all), but emacs stupidly replaces C-m with RET when
printed (as it is still a little bound up in the terminal age).

-bcd
--
*** Brian Downing <bdowning at lavos dot net>