[slime-devel] Re: slime-edit-definition error

Jonathon McKitrick jcm at FreeBSD-uk.eu.org
Tue Jan 17 19:58:39 UTC 2006

On Tue, Jan 17, 2006 at 09:27:00PM +0200, Juho Snellman wrote:
: On Mon, Jan 16, 2006 at 11:48:07PM +0000, Jonathon McKitrick wrote:
: > I am trying to jump to the definition of a function, and got this running
: > SBCL.  Any idea what this could be?
:
: At a guess the Lisp file that contains the definition you're trying to
: view is using a different encoding than your default locale. Does the
: following patch fix your problem?

Brilliant!  It seems to work.  Thanks!

-Jonathon
--
"I am sure that Jesus would use a command prompt.  Hello?  Ten Commandments??"