[slime-devel] Debugging without stepping

Jonathon McKitrick jcm at FreeBSD-uk.eu.org
Sat Jan 14 07:30:34 UTC 2006

I've read the links you guys have posted, and I have figured out a lot.  But
there is one thing yet eluding me.  I'm running SLIME with SBCL, and I cannot
figure out how to resume execution after breaking into the debugger.  I've
been able to edit the code, recompile, and restart the whole execution, but
actually fixing the code and continuing from that stack frame doesn't seem to
work for me yet.  When I enter a number 0-9 for the stack frame to resume,
SBCL complains by breaking again and telling me I cannot continue from there.

-Jonathon
--
"I am sure that Jesus would use a command prompt.  Hello?  Ten Commandments??"