[slime-devel] Debugging without stepping

Jonathon McKitrick jcm at FreeBSD-uk.eu.org
Fri Jan 13 13:20:15 UTC 2006

I'm new to SLIME, and trying to figure out some practical debugging strategies
since I'm so used to single-stepping and breakpoints, and we don't have those
facilities (IIRC) under Lisp/SLIME.

What are some ways to accomplish the same thing?  Or do we just use C-c C-t
and debug that way, reading return values from traced functions?

-Jonathon
--
"I am sure that Jesus would use a command prompt.  Hello?  Ten Commandments??"