[slime-devel] invoke-debugger

Mészáros Levente melevy at freemail.hu
Tue Jan 10 09:09:02 UTC 2006

Hi,

I'm using SBCL 0.9.7 with SLIME and have the following issue:

(defun foo ()
  (error "Foo error"))

(defun bar ()
  (handler-case
    (foo)
    (error (e)
      (print "Got error")
      (invoke-debugger e))))

(bar)

Calling bar directly in an SBCL repl causes the "Got error" message to
appear and the debugger shows up having bar in the stack trace
correctly.

Doing the same thing from a SLIME repl also displays the message but
the debugger shows a weird stack trace without bar.

It's not very important to me because I have a workaround for it. I just
wanted to note it (maybe someone wants to fix this).

Levy