[slime-devel] Editor Slime/Configuration

Harald Hanche-Olsen hanche at math.ntnu.no
Thu Feb 2 16:54:07 UTC 2006

+ Robert McAlpine <rmc at thegentleway.com>:

| Hi,
|
| I'm using Aquamacs 0.9.8 and still getting to grips with lisp/slime
| etc etc
|
| These are probably just dumb emacs questions:
|
| I'd like to stop the REPL from converting the text to bold on
| execution/completion of the entered form.
| (it makes it hard to read on the LCD with anti-aliasing).

If you place the cursor within this text and run M-x describe-face,
you will find that you're looking at slime-repl-input-face.  Next to
this information, you're tole that you can (customize this face).
Just click on that text to customize the face and turn off the bold.

| ... and if at all possible I'd like to turn on syntax colouring in
| the REPL.

Hmm, I can't help you there.  Slime plays around with font faces on its
own.  I don't know if that can coexist with something like
fontlock-mode, but suspect not.

- Harald