[slime-devel] Fuzzy completion in-place on GNU Emacs

Attila Lendvai attila.lendvai at gmail.com
Wed Dec 20 11:56:18 UTC 2006

> I tried it on gnu emacs 21 on Debian and 22 on Debian and Windows and it
> seems to fix the issue for me. Unfortunately I don't have a working xemacs
> at the moment so I can't test it there. The patch is trivial, but I'll
> attach it

this patch in turn broke xemacs... :)

proper fix is in the darcs repo.

;; Make sure slime-fuzzy-target-buffer-completions-mode's map is
;; before everything else.
(setf minor-mode-map-alist
      (stable-sort minor-mode-map-alist
                   (lambda (a b)
                     (eq a 'slime-fuzzy-target-buffer-completions-mode))
                   :key #'car))

thanks,

--
- attila

"- The truth is that I've been too considerate, and so became
unintentionally cruel...
 - I understand.
 - No, you don't understand! We don't speak the same language!"
(Ingmar Bergman - Smultronstället)