[slime-devel] Feature suggestion

Attila Lendvai attila.lendvai at gmail.com
Thu Aug 24 22:25:52 UTC 2006

> Try LW for a while with this feature and you will not find yourself
> confused that much.  Remember that very many people fined "parentheses"
> confusing.

and a lot of people avoid lisp. but there's not much useful
information in any of these statements...

i'm a newcomer to lisp (~5 months) and within days i was confortable
with all those parens and in about a month i was confortable with
emacs and the whole way of developing with lisp.

of course if one does not start by setting up paredit and emacs in
general then the picture may be different...

--
- attila

"- The truth is that I've been too considerate, and so became
unintentionally cruel...
 - I understand.
 - No, you don't understand! We don't speak the same language!"
(Ingmar Bergman - Smultronstället)