[slime-devel] Re: Using SLIME with OpenMCL with Obj-C bridge

Phil pbpublist at comcast.net
Tue Aug 22 08:39:47 UTC 2006

After some clarification and experimentation, it looks like what needs
to happen is something along the lines of (setf
*listener-autorelease-pool* (ccl::create-autorelease-pool)) being
executed on a newly created thread and a corresponding cleanup call that
should be executed before the thread terminates.  Do any hooks exist for
this purpose?