[slime-devel] Re: Slime SBCL and emacs REPL

Nikodemus Siivola nikodemus at random-state.net
Tue Aug 15 12:49:10 UTC 2006

flebber <lushano at netspace.net.au> writes:

> This is probably a very basic question for someone. I am reading
> Practical Common lisp, I have set up slime in emacs and that works fine,
> however I cannot access the REPL in emacs. Yet sbcl is easily available
> at a terminal prompt.

What happens when you do "M-x slime"?

What is the value of inferior-lisp-program?

What platform is this?

How are you trying to access the repl? What do you mean by "working
fine"?

Cheers,

  -- Nikodemus              Schemer: "Buddha is small, clean, and serious."
                   Lispnik: "Buddha is big, has hairy armpits, and laughs."