[slime-devel] Profiling worked once, then quit

Jonathon McKitrick jcm at FreeBSD-uk.eu.org
Thu Aug 10 07:33:13 UTC 2006

Hi all,

I tried slime-profile-package on one of my packages, and it worked fine.  But
every attempt after that, with this package and others failed.  It says
'the variable NIL does not designate any package'.

Looking at the backtrace, the variable 'package' is bound correctly at one
point, and then the very next frame up, it is NIL.

I'm running 0.9.14 SBCL with Aquamacs 0.9.9d/SLIME on a MacBook (Intel).

Any help would be appreciated.

Jonathon McKitrick
--
My other computer is your Windows box.