[slime-devel] color of returned values in slime-repl

Joshua Moody moody at isi.edu
Thu Apr 27 01:35:55 UTC 2006

On 26 Apr 2006 , at 18:21, Jean-Christophe Helary wrote:

> On 2006/04/27, at 8:21, Joshua Moody wrote:
>> If I pass my mouse over the results, they *appear* to be some kind
>> of clickable link - the entire contents of the return value
>> becomes surrounded by a box, each line of the value is underlined,
>> and the mouse pointer turns into a gloved hand with a pointed finger.
>
> I confirm this behavior. I use Aquamacs 0.9.9.c, a 2.0 version of
> slime and the Fink version of CLISP. On my old PB G4.
>
> JC Helary

FWIW, I updated to the most recent slime cvs and Aquamacs 0.9.9c and
found the same behavior.

I also similarly updated slime and Aquamacs on my G5 tower and now I
see the same behavior there as well.  At least part of the mystery is
solved.

This leads me to believe there is a slime setting I can change.
Suggestions?

jjm