[slime-devel] No go with SBCL 0.9.2 and SLIME

Harald Hanche-Olsen hanche at math.ntnu.no
Sun Apr 16 21:50:01 UTC 2006

+ Marc <msabramo at yahoo.com>:

| Using the latest SLIME from CVS HEAD, I get this:

I think it is still the case that SBCL and Slime work best together
(read: at all) if you use versions of roughly the same age.  SBCL
0.9.2 is very old (almost ten months).  I am not surprised it won't
work with the latest Slime.  As both SBCL and Slime become more
mature, you can expect this to be less of a problem.

| Any workaround?

Your best bet will be to get a recent SBCL.  A distant second would be
to get an old Slime out of CVS.

- Harald