[slime-devel] Which CVS branch will be slime-2.0? (was slime release)

Mark Evenson evenson at panix.com
Fri Apr 14 14:31:08 UTC 2006

Mario S.Mommer wrote:
 > I plan to take the current slime from cvs (taken at the moment I post
 > this) and call it a release.
 >
 > Given the many features and fixes added since 1.3.1, I propose
 > calling/numbering it
 >
 >                               slime 2.0

[...]

I'm pretty new to Slime development, but could you tell me which CVS branch
you intend to bless as 2.0?  Do you mean what is now in HEAD?

If it is, I'd like to report a problem with Slime + SBCL 0.9.11 + OS X/PPC
regarding autodoc.  I tried looking into a bit yesterday without much
success, but if there really is an impending release, I'll try a bit harder
(I also "maintain" the DarwinPorts version of Slime, which would be nice to
update from slime-1.2.1).

Mark Evenson