[slime-devel] sbcl win32 support

Christophe Rhodes csr21 at cam.ac.uk
Tue Apr 11 23:32:40 UTC 2006

I attach the following patch really to check that I've got the
specifics of the documentation for swank:*communication-style* nil
right.  SBCL's win32 port is currently less featureful than its
functionality on Unix-like operating systems, but the current
developer CVS (sadly not yet its anoncvs) has enough socket support to
deal with *communication-style* nil, so (after Tim Ritchey) I've
hacked swank-sbcl into working there.  I don't think I've changed the
operation on any other sbcl platform, but it's always possible I've
erred somewhere along the line.

Anyway, if people are happy with the documentation change I'll check
this in later today.

Cheers,

Christophe