[slime-devel] Re: slime-filename-translations xemacs-compatability

Nathan Bird nathan at acceleration.net
Sun Apr 9 22:46:26 UTC 2006

Thanks for pointing that out, I guess I hadn't fully considered everything
that comes out it being a regexp. It is kind of interesting that
assoc-default makes a point of comparing in the appropriate order.

Nevertheless, it is now retooled to use find-if and do the string-matching
correctly. See any problems now? I have not used elisp much so I'm a bit
nervous about the dynamic scoping. As far as I understand it, this should
work fine.

Tested by calling the function with a variety of arguments, and by
connecting with both gnu and xemacs locally and to a remote box. However,
all of my machine-instance strings are pretty dull (letters only).

As before, there is one patch for just the slime-filename-translations stuff
and one patch that also includes everything from "swank-source-files
defaults" from 4/2/2006.

Nathan Bird