[slime-devel] linux 64

Levente Mészáros levente.meszaros at gmail.com
Mon Apr 3 19:54:52 UTC 2006

Hi,

I installed SLIME CVS version and SBCL 0.9.11 x86-64 under Ubuntu Linux
2.6.12-10-amd64-generic.

I'm using xemacs 21.4.17 and when SLIME starts up I get the following error
message:
itimer "run-with-timer" signaled: (error "127.0.0.1/P Servname not supported
for ai_socktype")

SBCL works fine in standalone mode and SLIME can start SWANK without problem
but cannot connect to it. I get the same result when using M-x
slime-connect.

I was reading stuff here and there, but I'm still lost. Is there anybody who
had similar problems? Do you have any idea what's going on here?

levy

--
There is no perfectoin